Sunday 16 May 2010

Sell Fake Urine!

Believe it or not there is a market for fake urine. When I was small we started to hear about urine tests at the Olympics. After Ben Johnson's eye bulging exploits the term came into use and the public were aware that men in white coats would be holding samples of pee in some lab in Zurich looking for steroids and such like.

I bet back then no-one thought that you'd need a pee test to get a job in a factory. I shit you not. In September last year I had to pass a urine test before commencing a warehouse job with Amazon.com!

With restrictive practices like this it is no wonder that a market for fake urine has sprung up. Necessity is the mother of invention after all.

The American ads are generally for synthetic urine but I've been running a cheeky ad of my own on Gumtree for the last month. I don't know what I'd do if anyone got back to me in regard to it - I'd probably send a flagon's worth in a soda stream bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment