Tuesday 17 April 2012

Today's Work

   Collected the Midweek coupons from 5 betting shops today (Billy Hill, Badblokes, Coral, Betfred and Scotbet). For the life of me I can't find a sharb in any of them. Nearest thing is on the Champiuons League finals, but even those would have to move by a good half point to lock in profits. I will have to keep my eye on the Sharb forums - they may not even exist.

   Elsewhere I've applied for 3 freebies. Why are make-up manufacturers and seed wholesalers so keen on doing freebies?

   Finally, I've signed up for Nectar's in house survey firm. They pay out in Nectar points - sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Bugger all sharbs available to my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete