Wednesday 19 September 2012

Amazulu

   Have been busy in my regular workplace over the last couple of weeks so things have been relatively quiet on the Business opp front. I have managed to win an Ebay auction for 500 books at 5p per book though so should be able to top up my stocks next week. Have also done a bit of work to sort out my current stock (it was a mess - now slightly less of a mess). I'm sorting out a Power week in Mid October where I will devote every minute of the day outside of regular work to The System. At the point it'll be a good time of year to give a final report on my veg.

   In the meantime, Amazon income keeps on rolling on:

Dear uncommonadvice@googlemail.com,

We initiated a transfer to your current account (ending in 771) in the amount of £26.63 on 18/09/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment