Friday 17 January 2014

Complaining to Harvester

   If you have never heard of them, Harvester are a chain of snidey restaurants in England. Like most chains they suffer by insisting on employing 18 year olds to do an Adult's job, thereby keeping their wage bill at an absolute minimum. This therefore tells you straight away that they are more interested in the bottom line than providing you with any level of service whatsoever.

   My wife insisted on getting grub from there last week. I was duly disappointed. Here is my complaint letter to them:

Hi,

I had a bad experience at this restaurant on Sunday 11th January. I had called in a Takeaway. On arrival at the restaurant, despite leaving a suitable preparation period, I was told I would need to wait for 20mins. This became 30mins. When I returned back to my house I found that some items were missing, and the food was very cold.

   This was an altogether unsatisfactory performance. I would please like to be compensated. The Z number on my receipt was ZA189901-POS-01. Receipt number 16/6492.

Kind regards,

Ross Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment