Thursday 13 November 2014

How I used my day job to fund my freedom business

   I read this extract within the title article:

"When I was working at my day job, I would often commiserate and complain about how much I loathed it and dreamed of the day when I could finally say goodbye to it for good. Even though I was doing work that I enjoyed, there were many things that frustrated me immensely.

Just to name a few.....

* I didn't like being told what to do (I think all entrepreneurs have some amount of control issues).
* I didn't like being constrained to a schedule not determined by me.
* I didn't particularly enjoy working with some of the people at my job. (Okay some of them I couldn't stand.)

But guess what? Complaining about those things only made me more attached to what I didn't want. <>

I eventually realised that I needed to stop resisting and work with what was supposedly holding me back. I had to turn my adversary into my ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment