Wednesday 1 April 2015

The Roll of Many Jobs

   My oldest son is now at the stage where he will be selecting the subjects he wants to study for Standard Grades (GCSEs).

   This got me thinking about the choices I made at that age, and then onto the jobs that I have done since leaving school.

   For the record I wanted to write down every job I have ever done for money in the last 19 years (I left Secondary School in 1996).

  • Drayman
  • Cashier in Betting Office
  • Bingo Hall Manager
  • Phone Shop Manager
  • Mortgage Consultant
  • Letting Agent
  • Retail Analyst
  • Commercial Manager
  • Professional Landlord
  • TV Licence Detective
  • Debt Collector
  • Mystery Shopper
  • Paid Research Studies
  • Author
  • Document Collector
  • Pizza Delivery Boy
  • Publishing Consultant
Some of these have been for years, some for just a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment