Friday 9 November 2012

Reach out to DT (Genius)


Hiya David,

 
Hope you are ok. I was wondering if I could bother you for some advice if you ever have a spare second.

 
As I get older I am finding that I have intermittent bouts of “anger” (for want of a better term) where my work rate increases and I get more done. Unfortunately these bouts of anger are found within a sea of passivity and sleep when I am in a trance-like state.

 
I was wondering, within your knowledge of NLP, if there was a method of self-triggering my anger so that I can work at my best state more often? Over the years I’ve found that I learn better through face to face teaching than from reading books or listening to tapes – so ideally I’d like to go on a course or something like that.

 
I very much hope you can point me in the right direction.

 
Thanks in advance,

 
Ross Taylor
(Scottish Ross).

No comments:

Post a Comment