Friday 26 July 2013

Amazon FBA - my recent experiences.

   I have been trialling Amazon FBA for the last month or so. I sent off about 175 books to Milton Keynes and have sat back to watch the results.

   So far I've stayed in profit and managed to shift a book a day. There have been issues but nothing that I couldn't have avoided if I had actually put the effort in to read the instructions! The guys at Amazon have been helpful and patient with my queries.

   My next steps are to:

  • Send in another batch of books. This time I am going to send my highest ranking books rather than my last batch which were all based on selling price. I'm hoping the increased sales enjoyed via FBA will cover the lower ticket price I'll get.
  • Click to allow European sales. I got halfway through doing this when my printer ran out of ink, and a signature was required.
  • Look into how FBA can fulfill sales I make on Ebay. Amazing but true. Even though my books will be held at Amazon, I can still sell them on Ebay and Amazon will deliver.
FBA is the Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment