Thursday 12 September 2013

More crap Scottish Businesses

   Last year I ranted about how local Gardeners never got back to me when I left them voicemail. In the last week I have a couple more examples of Scottish businesses not responding. This time it is regarding emails to their website.

   Last week I read a very interesting article online regarding a man who was going to run a "How to Run a Pub Quiz" course at the Wester Hailes Education Centre. This interested me greatly, and knowing the school well I thought it would be something I could get to easily and enjoy. I wrote two emails to the WHEC without a reply. Shit, Shit service.

   Then I saw a deal on Groupon for one-on-one Photography lessons in Glasgow. I thought these would make an excellent joint Christmas present for my Son and my Step-Father who both enjoy Digital Photography. I was worried about the minimum age for the experience though so I emailed the Photography company via their own website. Once again I have had no replay whatsoever.

   Is it any wonder that companies go bust when simple things like replying to enquiries on your website aren't being fulfilled?

No comments:

Post a Comment