Friday 19 November 2010

Let's see if I can get any joy from McCoy's

Hi,




I am really annoyed because I cut out my 2 for 1 curry voucher from a pack of McCoys and visited a participating restaurant located about 6 miles from my home. On presentation of the voucher I was told that I needed to book in advance for it to be accepted. I can't see where this is mentioned in the small print. This left me £22 out of pocket and fuming mad.



I am afraid that if this happens to a lot of customers then this will be the sort of promotion that creates McCoys as many enemies as it does friends.



Regards,



Ross Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. This must be very expensive Indian Restaurant a curry costing you £22.00 ( one main meal ).

    This promotion is valied until end of 2011.

    P.S: try again
    http://www.baltivalley.webs.com

    ReplyDelete