Wednesday 24 November 2010

More Bookshop Mailings

Have sent this to ten stores in Hay:

Dear Sir/ Madam,




I’m hoping we may be able to do some business together. My name is Ross Taylor and I work for a Publishing company as Commercial Manager. Aside from this however, my real passion is for secondhand books.



I was wondering if I could profitably help you by combining my passion alongside the fact that I make regular trips from my home in Northamptonshire to my Brother’s House in Gloucestershire.



Do you need books brought up or taken back? Do you require one box of samples taken to a store in Eastern England but feel it’s not worth the postage? I’m open to any ideas. I drive a Vauxhall Astra van which could easily hold a few dozen cartons.



Please use your imagination and contact me with any potential plans. I’m not looking to make a fortune – just cover my costs. I am more interested in learning more about Second Hand books, and doing someone a good turn.



I look forward to hearing from you.



Kind regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment