Wednesday 24 November 2010

Letter to Simon Cowell

Dear Mr. Cowell




I am writing to applaud your genius, which seems to grow exponentially from year to year. Not only do I see you as the puppet master behind the charts, but also you seem to carry the whole ITV network on your shoulders.



The money roles in through advertising, CD sales, online downloads, royalties and much, much more. You control the methods of production, distribution and gain – classic!



I noted in the papers that you were in contact with Jonathan Ross. This reminded me that JR used to interview all of the comedians from his agency on a regular basis, thereby gaining on two fronts. More genius!



If there is anyway I can help your operation then please drop me a line. It would be my honour to help you.



Kind regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment