Thursday 19 January 2012

Letter to "A Most Marvellous Place to Shop"

Hi,


I visited your shop whilst on a trip down from Scotland last weekend and I was really amazed! Congratulations on bringing something "new" to the High Street. I was wondering if I could pick your brains. I currently run a secondhand book business but at the moment I am completely online. I've thought about going "bricks and mortar" but only by means of doing an honesty bookshop (i.e. not always manned - for my sticky stock only) OR appointment only (for my high end stuff). One way I could progress would be to share space with other small retailers/ craft people. Without giving any of your secrets away, what is your deal with the concessions?

Kind regards,

Ross.

1 comment:

  1. Disappointingly these guys have never got back to me. Might get in touch via snail mail in the future.

    ReplyDelete