Tuesday 31 January 2012

Local Bargain Finder - Steptoe's Paradise

   I've mentioned "Local Bargain Finder" on here before, but having been banned from Ebay (again) it's been a little while since I savoured its delights.

   I'm moving house soon, which gives me a chance to get back on the auction site, so I decided to have a quick nosy at what Local BArgain Finder threw up. I was impressed. Take a look at the bargains that are on here today within 50 miles of my house:

Local Bargain Finder 31.1.12
• Upright Piano with stool 99p
• Prima Breadmaker 99p
• Mobility Scooter £1.20
• Adult’s Punch Bag 99p
• Quad Bike 99p
• Electric Cooker 99p
• Ribena Branded Fridge 99p
• Double Futon 99p
• Ab Circle Pro 99p

Now, you and I both know that not all of these will go for the prices given above, but you'd only need to hit a bargain like this every now and again to make all the bidding worthwhile.

If you put your mind to it, the opportunities available via "Local Bargain Finder" are endless. Just from the examples given here I'm thinking:

  • Form a band.
  • Rent out Mobility Scooters.
  • Open a thrift shop.
  • Beds Beds Beds.
  • Appliance Spares and Repairs.
  • Cheap Appliance Rental.
  • Open a gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment