Tuesday 8 May 2012

Classic Gypsy Behaviour

   For many years I worked in the Bingo Industry. If nothing else it is a place where you gain brilliant cash handling skills. Every week you will have your fingertips on upwards of £100,000 at even the smallest hall. You'll also drop tens of thousands of coins through a sorter on a weekly basis.

   Anyone who has used a coin sorter will tell you that they spit out the dud coins into a side tray and that these need to be kept for the company auditor. Over time you begin to get used to seeing that dud £1 coins. I would say that the counterfeit coin business in the UK is light years ahead of notes - I've yet to see a half decent fake note - but they are still pretty primitive.

   Tonight when I was at the shows I can guarantee that every one of the £30 I changed into coins was a fake. You can tell by the feel of them before you even look at the article itself.

   Nice racket for the Gypsies. Take in good coin, pay out bad coin. No wonder they can afford £50k caravans.

1 comment:

  1. Stuff your bigoted comments up your anus!

    ReplyDelete