Monday 28 May 2012

Crash and Burn

   My run of 30 days without a losing bet and 30 days without chocolate came to a halt on Saturday when I had a terrible Eurovision and also had a Chocolate Marshmallow whilst out in Edinburgh. Eating the Chocolate was a genuine mistake but I though I'd be honest and reset the clock back to Zero.

   Eurovision was my stupid mistake. I had successfully traded out of positions on the UK and Ireland. At one point I was on to win £116 no matter who won. Stupidly though I put on dozens of sidebets which almost all turned bad leading me to a £90 loss overall. My target now must be to reach the end of 2012 without another loser.

   My targets this week are to:

  • Start counting up my days without Chocolate again (current high water mark of 30 days).
  • Start counting up my days without a losing bet again (current high water mark of 30 days).
  • Start counting up my days without full fat juice again (current high water mark of 10 days).
  • Start counting up my days without crisps.
  • Get up Ben Cleuch every day this week (at least part of the way).

1 comment:

  1. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete