Wednesday 9 May 2012

Tuesday 8th May - Grub

   I need to get in control of my weight - I'm a right Fat Bastard. I'm beyond the age of puppy fat, big man, high & mighty, and now onto the stage of the doctor telling me I'm basically fucked. The fat cells have clogged my, already booze-weakened, liver. I have to lose serious weight or go for a Biopsy to look into why my liver is so crap (answers on a postcard to Ind Coopes, Greenfield Street, Alloa).

   My go-to guru Tim Ferriss recommends that you post pictures of everything you eat. At first this sounds like a piece of nonsense but two days in I can see the sense in it. Already I'm embarrassed that I could quite feasibly go a week without posting any fruit or veg.

   Here is yesterday's intake. I won't post juice here because I only drink calorie free stuff nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment