Sunday 10 June 2012

Complaint to the Supreme Group (the catering company who do the burgers at Perth Racecourse)

Hi,


Sorry but I couldn’t see a complaint or customer services email address on your website. At Perth Races today I asked for chips and gravy and was really disappointed to see that the gravy was taken from the tray which had the meat and mushrooms for the baguettes. This obviously means that the gravy had lots of Mushroom floaters. Having worked in catering for a long time I know that there is no food that people are more squeamish about than Mushrooms. Surely it wouldn’t be too difficult for a jug of gravy to have been kept separate?

I didn’t want to complain at the time as the van was very busy and the girls were doing their best, however I don’t think this is very good service and would appreciate my money back.

Kind regards,

Ross Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment