Monday 27 August 2012

More Updates 27.8.12

   Some more updates I forgot earlier:

* Now the football season is back running I had the chance to get my system up and running again. Cleared £12 on Saturday.

* This may sound a bit "Chris from The Sopranos" but I've had a great idea for a film. I'm going to have a bit of fun developing the idea. If you remember the Screen One offering "Money for Nothing" from back in the 90's, it has a similar feel to that.

* 90 Days of action start on Sunday. No crisps, chocolate or fizzy juice. Going to do 2500 Kettlebells and finish my walking target for the year. On the computer side I'm going to get a blog post a day (on my other blog) and a Youtube video a day. Going to finish my Joke Book (which I've dragged on a bit).

* Note that Potions and Spells can no longer be sold on Ebay. Check this link out, some geezer was selling prayers at £2 a pop!:


I must admit that I PM'd the guy myself but got no reply. He seems like someone interesting. In later posts he goes on to promote e-pimping.

* If you are arty in any shape or form I recommend getting down to your local cemetery and getting some pics of the Angels and Devils and all the Gothic-style religious imagery. I'm confident that shit would sell well on Ebay to the Goths and Emos.


No comments:

Post a Comment