Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hotel Complaining Success


Dear Mr Taylor

 

Firstly, thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel and Spa on the 1st June 2013.

 

Please accept my personal apologies for the problems you encountered, it would appear that we have fallen short of our normally very high standards of service and customer care on this occasion.

 

We do advise check-in is from 2.00pm unfortunately, as stated, your room was not available at this time, hence the offer of complimentary refreshments.  These should have been forthcoming, this will be investigated and I will be speaking to the team members involved.

 

With regards to the bathrobe, our robes are all the same size.  However, if for any reason this particular one was an issue, we would have been more that happy to supply a replacement.

 

Thank you once again for your comments, such feedback is a valuable way for us to monitor our operation and make improvements where necessary.

 

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel and Spa in the near future, and in this instance as a gesture of goodwill I would like to offer you a preferential reduced rate and complimentary upgrade on your room.

 

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment