Tuesday 18 June 2013

What's going on?

   I've been much too busy working in my business, to work on my business of late. Here's what I've been up to:

  • Overtime at work has been taking up a lot of my time. After the hurly-burly of the office hours I'm trying to build up a better plan of action/ routine for years to come.
  • After work I've been doing a lot of hill-walking. I've got Ben Nevis in 2 weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. If you struggle on Dumyat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumyat) then Scotland's highest peak is going to be a test!
  • I'm back up to nearly 3000 followers on Twitter - a long way to go.
  • I have 200 books at Amazon FBA now. They only got fully registered yesterday so I'm hoping for a few sales soon.
  • My veggies are blooming. I've learned a lot from last year - and I'm sure next year will be even better.
  • I've purchased a Polygraph Machine and I'm looking into setting up a small business around this.
  • I'm also setting up "Taylor Management Services" but this is still at the (very) early stages.
  • I've got an ad on Gumtree now offering my services as a Darts Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment