Saturday 29 October 2011

Bingo Book Sales

   Ok - hear this one out. Different Bingo halls have different "busy nights". Take Central Scotland. Gala Westerhailes has 600 in on a Saturday. Possil will get 700 in on a Tuesday. Meadwobank used to get 900 in on a Sunday. The Forge is busy every night. (note that these are attendance levels from c. 2005 when I used to work in the industry).

   Fast forward to 2011, having left Bingo I now work in Publishing, specifically Kids Books. I know from my work the kind of Kids books which achieve the highest volume and profitability.

   My plan is to offer a joint venture to the Bingo Halls where I roll my stall in on a busy night and split any profits that I make. My aim would be to sell 150 books at 66p profit per title. That's £50 for the club and £50 for me. Doesn't sound like much, but we are talking about literally 15 minutes work. That's £200 per hour minus petrol money. Gala or Mecca - give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment