Saturday 20 October 2012

Photos on the Payroll

   I've never been a big Photographer but I do understand that a little pocket money can be made via selling stock photos on the Web. Doing this could give you a foothold into the world of Glamour Photography (a place I'd like to be) and also the growing niche of Wedding Glamour Photography (!), which I had never heard of until last year and now see creeping up very often.

   I previously bought an information product called "Photos on the Payroll", here is the whole product boiled down to a few points:

  • You should beuploading thousands of photos.
  • Use Photo stock plus, Dreams Time, I Stock Photos.
  • Take photos associated with what is happening in the news.
  • Upload funny photos at Break.com
  • Use 3 - 5 keywords on every photo
  • Make more money through the referral program

1 comment:

  1. Check out: http://www.youminx.com/boudoir-photographer/bridal-boudoir-for-hsi-eyes-only.asp

    ReplyDelete