Saturday 14 August 2010

Cheapo Hotels


I've mentioned cut-price hotels on this blog a few times so I thought I would quote the article that recently appeared in the Daily Mail:

Malaysian hotel chain Tune Hotels hopes to take on the bloated room rates in London and do for the hotel market what budget airline Ryanair has done for aviation - by charging users extra for every possible thing they can.

The rooms will cost £35 a night for a standard and that gives you a comfy bed power shower and central London location.

But throw in luggage storage and you instantly add £2 getting your room cleaned will add £7.50 and using the hair dryer costs an additional £2 with each towel costing £1.


Brilliant idea - I wish them every success.

1 comment:

  1. I stayed in the Tune Hotel Westminster at Christmas - brilliant value for money. Would recommend it to anyone on a Theatre break or such.

    ReplyDelete