Friday 6 August 2010

What have I started - what Bright Ideas are still to get kicked off?


1. Boot Camp - my idea is to do a business boot camp. Small teams. PC each. Cheap entry but I get a share of future earnings.I show the kids how to reduce household bills and invest it into cashflow positive instruments. Basic Kiyosaki stuff.

2. Seasonal store - my idea is to buy bankrupt/ dirt cheap seasonal stock from suppliers and then move from town to town selling it. For example, I could get a store in the summer at a holiday resort to sell summer lines.

3. Swag Man - as above.

4. House-sitting - reckon this would need more time available than what I can give at the moment. I'd be good at this though. Would treat any clients place like a palace.

5. Letting Agent - If I could build my stock up to 20 or so in Clackmannanshire I'd start a website and look for other landlords that I could manage for. I'd get a store front to put a display in their window so that I had some sort of online presence. My hidden agenda would be to make all tenants sign a UW contract. Not a lot of cash to set up, but could provide a nice monthly income.

6. UW guaranteed contracts - I've had ads for these running for ages but no takers as of yet.

7. Storage - two pronged attack. One option would be to get old storage containers and use a portion of my farm (which I don't own yet!). The other option would be to actually use one of my rental properties. This may sound crazy, but as the cost of storage rises, there may come a time when I'd make more money using a property as a storage unit than as a home.

8. Betfair Mutual (own profit) - The Betfair bank is currently somewhere around £700 after peaking near £1100, and starting from £10 on the 27th March. The football season is just about to start back up again, and I'm sure I'll be able to build to a tidy sum once again.

9. Selling tips - I've tentatively placed an ad regarding selling tips, but I'm kinda glad no-one has responded. My betting style is almost solely in-play. Someone would have to be watching in order to get a bet on. The only other way would be for me to reveal my systems.

10. Betfair Mutual (management fees) - I need to get the bank to a more aspirational level before having any hope of people investing in me.


More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment