Monday 9 August 2010

My Three Stage Plan


I have a 3-stage plan that I try to keep two. The three stage's represent sets of business' that I want to use to make me cash. Stage one is either streams which are already on the go, or don't cost anything to set up. Stage 2 is streams which I may wish to leave for a little while into the future, or may cost a little more to set up. Stage 3 is the last section, and usually require some capital.

Stage 1

Property rent - ongoing and residual.
Betfair
Second Hand Books
Ebay
Utility Warehouse

Stage 2

Debt Collecting
Mystery Shopping
Leaflet Delivery
Letting Agent

Stage 3

Used Cars
Courier
Sunbeds
Hotpoint Willie


From reading my posts, you'll know that I've got a lot of these on the go at the moment. I'm starting to think that I should perhaps start putting any of the profits from these endeavours into a separate bank account so that I can see the value of whayt I am doing and create a motivator out of this.

I reckon I've got everything on the go from this list that I could possibly have at this point (other than leaflets which I want to leave at the moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment