Tuesday 17 August 2010

What a nice guy I am - Altruistic offer of help to Wigtown Book Town Traders

Dear Sir,




My name is Ross Taylor and I am the Commercial Manager of a Publishing company called Igloo Book, Northamptonshire. My real passion is second hand books. I often buy jobs lots from Ebay and sell them individually on Amazon.



I am not trying to sell anything; rather I am looking to see if I could do you any favours? I have a Vauxhall Astra Van which could be used for carrying consignments from England to Wigtown or vice versa. I would only charge cost price for this as I am very keen to get more involved in the second hand book trade.



If you have any ideas on how I could possibly help your venture then please let me know. I am open to all ideas.



Kind regards,

















Ross Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment