Monday 10 December 2012

Dummies in the Bath


This is a classic Steptoe Business – get something for nothing and turn it around for a profit. Do you know anyone who sells Dummies in Bathtubs? No? That doesn’t surprise me. You will be a trailblazer in this business. OK – start at Ebay. Old bathtubs are usually to be found at 99p collection only. Broken mannequins can be had from Ebay for 99p too. Put them both together and make fantastic planters/ House Signs. Imagine what a talking point it would be to have a dummy-in-a-bathtub at the end of your drive holding a sign with your house name on. I love this idea! I’d sell these at £25 delivered and would aim to sell 10 a year. That would come to c £150 profit. Once again I’d be selling via Ebay, Gumtree, Etsy etc. You would need a bit of land space to keep your stock in but whilst waiting for sales I would use the bathtubs to grow vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment