Monday 17 December 2012

Various Updates 17.12.12

  • If you like Progressive betting then keep an eye on Man Utd. They are just about the last Pro team in the UK to have a draw this season. By this time last year every team had drawn. Man U play Swansea on Sunday 23rd Dec with the draw available at 4.1.
  • I'll personally be sticking with my own system. I'll be coming up for 100 winners in a row soon all being well.
  • I'm currently up to about 35,000 words on my book but I'm probably not even halfway yet. I'm breaking my own rule of quantity over quality. I could probably have done 3 books in this time. On the other hand though I just needed to get this one out of my system. My brain races as I type.
  • I've put my name down for a couple of Part Time jobs. One with a Stocktaking firm and the other with my old chums at TV licensing.
  • Amazon is absolutely flying at the moment. Have sold 8 books in the last couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete