Thursday 20 December 2012

Offering my services

   Deep down I'm a nice guy. I met a gentleman at an Event who ran a Debtbuster operaton. This interested me as one of my mottos is "where there's muck there's brass". Here is what I've offered them:

Hi Fxxxxx,

we met at the recent Scottish Property Meet in Glasgow. I was the gent with properties in Corby, Northants. I have a wee offer for you. At the moment I am working Part-time in the Publishing Industry but was formerly a Mortgage Adviser (CeMap). I am free everyday from around Noon onwards. I was wondering if I could offer my services to you for Appointments in the East of Scotland. From my base in Clackmannanshire I am 20mins to Dunfermline, 35mins to Perth. Basically it is a good location for anything in the north east portion of the Central Belt. I was thinking that this could possibly help your business out. If you need me once a week or once a year it wouldn't matter.

Please let me know if this idea has any legs.

Kind regards,

Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment