Thursday 17 January 2013

Worth a try - Complaining to Tesco about the Horse Burger Fiasco! BASTARDS

    Make money from Tesco scum. I hate them. They are poisoning the populace and ripping us off. A quarter of the shop is taken up by piss poor cardboard ready meals filled full of addictive pink slime.
  
   They've had a modicum of comeuppance this week through the revelation that some of their Burgers contained Horse meat. Surprise surprise.

   Anyhow, this blog isn't about the great Food Scam, it's about making money. Try writing to them and asking for a refund. Better yet, write this in store using their envelopes and pens and just hand it in at the customer service desk:


Dear Sir,

as a regular eater of meat at Tesco I was shocked to hear that I had possibly been eating Horse Meat. I feel I can no longer trust Tesco. Frankly I want to be compensated.

Regards,

Ross Taylor
Club Card: 634004024088028925

Btw this has been a bonus week for a lady called Joanna Blythman. Her name always catches my eye when she writes in the National Press as I believe she started off as a reporter on one of my local papers. She has found a niche in writing about food standards and takes a particularly critical stance of Mr T.



No comments:

Post a Comment