Sunday 18 July 2010

Current Projects 18/7/10


Here are the current bits and bobs I have on the go:

* Selling my share of 13 Inwood Close, Corby.
* I've just listed an extra 500 books on Amazon, taking my inventory up to 905 books. I reckon there are another 300 to 500 to go on.
* Continue with the "1000 Rock Hard General Knowledge Question" Books. I have the material for these already so they should be able to be knocked out in a day or less.
* My new Maths book should be nearly finished in the next week.
* I might Mothball the Lost Quiz Book, the WW2 quiz book, the Alan PArtridge Quiz Book and the Bible Quiz book for the time being.
* I've not yet started: Scotland Politics book, Jack the Ripper Quiz Book, Sherlock Holmes Quiz book, serial killer quiz book or conspiracy theory quiz book. However, I've got plenty of research material for the first and last of these.
* I've made my first step on Shiply. Bidding on a trip from Northampton to London.
* The main Betfair fund is picking up again - now well over £600.
* I have a list of 210 (!) betting websites which offer free bets. I intend to use up all of these via matched betting. The profits will go into the main Betfair fund.
* I have a further list of websites which allow partners to join. I'll go through these with Vicki.

Have been up all night so can't think of anymore at the mo!

1 comment:

  1. add to this:

    * Runningball England which I am at an early stage with.

    * My legal action against the CSA.

    ReplyDelete