Thursday 15 July 2010

Sticking it to Vue


I am going to keep on at Vue as I find them so crud:



Hi Aaron,



I can confirm that this is very first email that I have received from Vue. I think it is very strange indeed that the letter I received in the post said that "responses must be going into my spam box" and yet this email has came straight into my inbox.



What satisfaction am I to receive in light of this utterly terrible customer service?

Kind regards,



Ross Taylor.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Auditorium - Seat: Mr Ross Taylor
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:50:43 +0100
From: guest.services@vuemail.com
To: ross.taylor1@tesco.net


Dear Mr Taylor,

Please be advised my colleague has responded twice previous to you on both the 24/06/10 and 20/06/10. Please see below.

Kind Regards,

Aarron Constable
Customer Services

No comments:

Post a Comment