Sunday 25 July 2010

Weekend Work


Quick update on what I got up to this weekend:

* Comping.
* Applied for more shiply work.
* Half a dozen books sold on Amazon. Some good prices, e.g. £14+ for "Going Rogue" by Sarah Palin.
* Did some Amazon reviews (with view of driving traffic to my books)
* Did some Amazon Listmania's (with view of driving traffic to my books)
* Tried to push my brother to come in on the Kinross deal.
* Sent renewed contract to tenant at Robin Lane.
* Looked for more offers for my old Peugeot.
* Finished off my Maths Book.
* Made opening offer to an old work colleague who I'm looking to do some JV's with.
* Posted links for my book all over Facebook.
* Burnt off 4000 calories on my exercise bike and lifted some weights.
* Built up Betfair mutual. BAck at £666.67.
* Did some Matched Betting - made £18.

No comments:

Post a Comment