Wednesday 14 July 2010

David Thompson - Genius


Some people have just got it. What ever they do, they do it well and they enjoy success. They have an aura. They are winners. I know one of these people. His name is David Thompson and he is the Managing Director of Best Deal Insurance. I've recently became his friend on Facebook. I sent him this note:

Hi David,

hope you are ok and business is good. After H&H I thought I was going to be able to stay Self Employed for good. First 6 months went fine and I put good money away. Second 6 months were crap so I've had to come back into full time work.

I got a job as a Sales Analyst for a publisher but they have promoted me twice to Provisional Commercial Director. The money is guff but it is quite interesting work. Out with work I'm still looking to buy more houses when possible. They are sick of me talking about you at my current place! I always say "1 is no choice, 2 is a dilemna" and "rapport, credibility, pre-close, close".

I am getting married on Friday 20th August and I'd love it if you and your partner could come down. It's at Dodmoor House, Weedon, Northants. Joanna has all the details.

Kind regards,

Ross Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment