Monday 12 July 2010

More Moaning - 63336


Hi,

Last week I asked:

“After Poundland, Poundworld and the 99p store, what is the next biggest single price retail chain in the UK?

And was answered:

“After Poundland, Poundworld and the 99p store, the next biggest single price retail chain is Pound Plus. It’s main trade is online & by phone”

Given that this company’s website is “under construction” and has been so for the last few months, I don’t accept that this answer is correct. In fact I would go as far as to say that the researcher here has just done a google search and sent the first name he or she saw.

In light of this I’d like my money back for this question please.

My address is:

Ross Taylor
33 Hunsbury Green
Northampton
NN4 9UL

My mobile number is: 07878733651

Previously when I have had my money back, cash has been sent in the post.

I look forward to hearing from you on this.

Kind regards,

Ross Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment