Thursday 3 June 2010

BGT - 3rd Semi Final


Two good winners last night. I kept an eye on the BGT 3rd Semi Qualification market, and as expected two clear favourites had formed prior to the telephone lines closing.

At one point the market was actually static on Daniel Stone. All the money had been taken. Someone decided to lay him though and I got a price of around 1.05 (he later drifted out to 1.25). The other favourite was the impressionist who was available at c. 1.2.

I piled into both to the tune of c £150 each. The third favourite was Peridot, the dance troupe, but I knew from the Judges comments that they would be unlikely to progress at the expense of any of the top two.

Final profit was around £35. I'll be keeping a close eye again tonight and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment