Friday 11 June 2010

Some movement from the Old Brewery re. my claim


Subject: The Old Brewery
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:10:35 +0100
From: katrina.drummond@belhaven.co.uk
To: ross.taylor1@tesco.net


Dear Mr Taylor,



Thank you for your email of 8th June. I was sorry to hear of your disappointing experience while visiting the Old Brewery and have since spoken with the manager, Tony Leneghan about it.



Whilst I was at the Old Brewery I checked the transaction records for the 22nd May. We don’t appear to have a transaction on file for the amount of £27.70 however if you would be able to provide me with confirmation of the charge relating to your visit I will of course be happy to refund the difference.



Please feel free to email me at jan.mimiec@belhaven.co.uk or alternatively you can pop something in the post to the following address:



Atrium House

6 Back Walk

Stirling

FK8 2QA



In the meantime, if you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me on 07530 003 087.



Kind regards,



Jan Mimiec

Area Manager

Belhaven Pubs

Tel. 07530 003087

No comments:

Post a Comment