Sunday 6 June 2010

Squatter Alert!


Squatter Alert is a big thing in America, but I've not seen an ad for it here yet. I'm trying to fill the gap:

As an experienced Landlord, Enforcement Officer and Debt Collector I know just how absolutely annoying it can be to have Squatters in one of your properties.
I want to help you make sure this never happens.
With my squatter alert service I can provide you with:
* A daily visit to your property, with emailed photograph as proof.
* Confrontation of squatters if found and relevant parties informed if necessary.
* Removal of visible signs of property being empty e.g. yellow pages on doorstep etc.
This is a very cheap service at only £1 per visit + petrol money. I keep the price down as I do this as much for duty, and community spirit as for profit.
Email me to make contact. Any location in Northamptonshire considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment