Friday 18 June 2010

Big Brother Eviction - Shabby


For the past 4 years I have had a very keen betting interest on Big Brother eviction nights.

Many years ago, my friend showed me how the level of activity on big brother forum polls rendered the results of those polls statistically significant.

Predicting the result of an eviction is as easy as looking at the main forum (This is Big Brother) on a Wednesday and then checking back on a Friday afternoon to make sure there has been no major swings in the betting.

Using this simple system, the clear pick for tonight is:

SHABBY

I've got £150 on at 1.7

1 comment:

  1. This was a loser!!

    Shabby walked out a couple of weeks later. The Big Brother system has been an absolute disaster this year. I'm putting it down to a smaller participation in the online polls which thereby makes them less robust. You live and learn.

    ReplyDelete