Tuesday 22 June 2010

I hate the CSA and want money back off them........


I absolutely hate the CSA!


"I have a serious issue with your letter ref: 08456090042 DE 4/5.

Given that my ex-wife has admitted receiving payments from me in 2003 and 2004, over and above the fact that I have proven these payments on two previous occasions I CANNOT believe that you are still going to make a deduction from my earnings this month.

How on Earth can this be fair? Do you not have a calculator in Falkirk?

I am going to miss bills this month and incur bank charges due to you error!!

Please refer my case to the ombudsman or the management or anyone who can look back in the records and see that I have made payments in every month I have been in work for the last 7 years!"

No comments:

Post a Comment