Friday 18 June 2010

More Pro-Complaining - Vue


I have a very serious complaint about my recent visit to Vue, Sol Central, Northampton. My wife and I were there to see "Sex and the City 2" at 20.15 on Wednesday 16th June 2010. We paid £14.80 for our tickets, having selected "VIP" seats. It seems that no-one else seemed to know that we were in VIP seats as we were hassled from about 20.20 by people asking us to move. This completely ruined the enjoyment of the film as people were getting very angry. This situation could have been completely averted if a member of staff had been present. Furthermore I believe there should have been some greater highlighting of the fact that the row we were seated in was a VIP row.

In light of this terrible experience I would like to be refunded my £14.80.

I look forward to hearing from you on this.

Kind regards,

Ross Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment