Friday 11 June 2010

New BBC series - Money


I'm in the hat for a new BBC series called "Money". I'm not really sure what it's about yet! I came across the ad by googling "contestant calls". Here is what the BBC sent me:

Dear Ross,

Thank you very much for the response. I am at the research stages of this series and am gathering background information on people. I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts and a little bit about your set up. I have attached a questionnaire which would be great if you could fill out at your convenience and in confidence.

If you could please email me back your completed questionnaire to me at your earliest convenience, it would be much appreciated.

This all helps our research a great deal so thank you again for your input.

Many thanks,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment