Thursday 3 June 2010

Every Little Helps........ Tesco.


I had my first piece of kak customer service since resolving to complain at the drop of the hat. Some young whipper snapper at the till in Tesco was a bit chipper. Without further ado I got home and posted off my complaint. Hopefully I'll get a few vouchers to ease my anger!

"Good Evening,

On Thursday 3rd June, I bought a small amount of shopping from your Superstore at Weston Favell, Northampton.

I am disappointed because your customer service is not what I would expect as the young man who served me was extremely rude. He did not say hello to me when the transaction commenced, he waited until the transaction completed before giving me a bag. He carried on a conversation with a passing janitor rather than seeing to my service. He did not say thank you. He was probably the worst checkout person I have came across in Tesco.

To resolve the problem I would appreciate your action on this member of staff's training. For your records, my till receipt was coded thus: 3/06/10 13:38 3377 006 3402 7061.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above email or address or via post at **********************.

Yours sincerely

Ross Taylor"

No comments:

Post a Comment