Monday 14 June 2010


I am trying my arm at complaining for profit again. This time I have wrote to McCains Foods about a completely dreadful product called "Footballs". They were easily the most tasteless food I've ever ate.

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to complain about your product, McCains Footballs. Usually I recommend your products, and tend to buy them before Aunt Bessie, Tesco own brand etc. On Sunday 13th June bought a packet to try them out.

I was really, really disappointed. I found them absolutely tasteless. The bag described them as being like mash potato but I would say they didn’t have any taste whatsoever.

I would go as far to say this was the worst potato product I have ever bought. They were more like something I would expect to get if I bought an own brand from Farmfoods or Iceland.

I paid £1 for my bag at Tesco Northampton South at 11:30 on Sunday 13/6/10.

Regards,


Ross Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment