Monday 7 June 2010

No joy from Tesco


The computer in the Tesco customer service department said "No"!

Dear Ross, I would firstly like to thank you for your email, but also to apologise for the delay in my reply. We try to respond to all our customers in a timely fashion, but this is not always possible. Secondly, I'm very sorry to hear about the poor service you have received at our Weston Favell store. I can understand how frustrating this must be, as if I was in the same situation I would've been equally as annoyed. All our members of staff go through full Customer Service training before being allowed to serve customers on the shop floor. The training focuses on how important it is to be polite and friendly at all times. I have passed the details of your complaint to John McElhatton, our Store Manager, who I'm sure will also be very concerned to hear of the way you've been treated. I have asked for him to have a chat with the staff member involved to ensure that this does not happen again. Thank you for letting me know about this, and giving me the chance to put things right. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me at customer.service@tesco.co.uk quoting TES7681124X. Kind Regards Michael WhiteheadCustomer Service ManagerTesco Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment