Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Million Jobs To Do


Chrissi over at "A Million Jobs to Do" emailed to say that it looks like we share a similar ethos. I agree.

Please pay a visit and have a look: www.aMillionJobsToDo.com

Here are some of the more unusual tasks that Chrissi has been asked to do I've added my comment below each one:

Clean My Shoes

I recieved an email once from a Mr Chris Lowe simply saying...

"Clean my shoes for £100,000. I'm not even lying"

I responded... "If you would still like me to clean your shoes for the suggested fee, please let me know and I will raise you a PayPal invoice and provide you with an address to post the shoes to. Look forward to completing this task for you."

... Funnily enough I never got a response??!!

I'll do it!

No Introduction or Explanation Needed!..

"I will pay you a lot of money to lick tomato puree off of someone's armpit."

I'll do it!

Toe Nails?..

"Hi I wondered if you would mind coming once every few weeks to cut my toe nails!"

I'll do it!

Borat Character...

A guy actually contacted me through one of my directory listing asking for a 'Borat type character', I think he might have been slightly mad and referred to himself as Ali G!?...

"Hey, would you be prepared to first pole vault over Botley Bridge and then limbo dance down Botley Road stopping traffic until you get to Habitat and then go into Habitat and salsa dance around the shop knocking over vases, dishes etc and smashing a couple? I will pay you to complete this challenge. Ali G."

I'll do it!

De-Poo My Garden?..

"Hi I have a great dane that tends to only poo in my garden; I cannot stand the smell, texture or look of his poo and desperately need someone to clean up my garden for me... I would pay well."

I am not really a dog person but did find someone to complete this task for the client!

I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment