Thursday 27 May 2010

Betfair Refer and Earn


All Betting websites worth their salt pay for referrals. The opportunity provided by this incentive is now lost in the haze, however, my eye was caught by a recent email from Betfair:

Dear Ross,

Do you know a friend who bets high stakes with Ladbrokes or Williams Hill??? If so, get them to join Betfair and you could earn up to £2,000 in their first 3 months!

Our Refer And Earn scheme offers you the chance to earn rewards based on your friends activity. To start we will credit both you and your friend £25 once they wager £25 on the Exchange*. Then, if your friend goes large from the off you could earn from £5 to £2000!

For more information on how the scheme works click here.

So if you fancy earning up to £2,000 to spend throughout the summer start referring those VIP’s today!

The Betfair Team

*Terms and Conditions apply


I checked the terms and conditions and basically you get £50 for every £1000 the person you recommend wagers within the first month of their membership. Now, I've worked out that I normally wager £20,000 every month via a rolling £500 bank. If I could recommend myself (in the guise of my Mrs, or Mr. A.N. Other) then I could tap a much needed £1000 from the man.

I've asked my colleague to look into the small print too, but I have feeling that this could be a go-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment