Sunday 16 May 2010

Use me as your Mortgage Whore

In today's post-Credit Crunch world (or should that be mid-Credit Crunch?) it can be very difficult to get a mortgage. Never mind the sub-prime, those with impeccable credit records can struggle to. The banks don't like individuals to have too many Buy To Let mortgages against their name even if their current portfolio is chock full of equity and pumping out a massive rental surplus from month to month. Now that doesn't really make sense to me but then again the banks are the firms that give you an umbrella when its sunny and then ask for it back when it begins to rain.

In order to capitalise on this situation I've offered myself as a Mortgage Whore to some of the big names in the Buy To Let World. Basically I've said that I'd be more than happy for people to put deals in my name in exchange for a either a fee or a percentage of the deal.

This could be dangerous should the dealer default on the mortgage leaving me to hold the baby so I'll have to be very careful in what I say yes to.

On the upside there could be some nice rewards for very little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment