Saturday 15 May 2010

Lulu.com - This Blog

I'm keeping a close eye on my post count. When it gets to 1000 (if ever) I'll copy all of them into word, convert into a pdf and get it published via Lulu.

I've never did this yet but I think it could be a nice sideline.

If you have used Lulu.com before then please give me your feedback - positive or negative.

The only success story connected to Lulu.com that I have came across in the Press is the report of the young lad who wrote a book about getting A* grades in your GCSE's only to then go on and get 10 of them. An impressive performance in anyone's book. I read the article and then ordered the book from Amazon. There was very little in there and anyone wouldn't know anyway - suggestions such as "find somewhere quiet to study". Nonetheless, the success of the book given the feeble content is even more remarkable. A flick of the inside cover shows that this book was created on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment